Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, March 19, 2012

I Want to Live There!

If I could, I would love more than life itself to live in any one of these places. But I'm startin' to be convinced that I'm never gonna see any of these places. I'll end up being just another person working a job, not being able to do anything because of very little money. But it's nice to dream I guess.

Australia
-Gotta be somewhere on the coast, either Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney so I can see the sun rise and set every day and night and see the beautiful blue water

England
-Probably London. Coolest city ever!! Wow, London is so beautiful at night
China
-It wold be okay to live here, but there are way too many people here. Rather see it than live here.
Japan
-Tokyo. Probably the same issue as China. Rather see it than live there. Too many people
Italy
-Venice, Rome. Would love to see it, but my only problem is I don't know the language. That could be a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment