Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, December 7, 2012

My Favorite Science Fiction Movies

Yup, I'm a geek. I love sci-fi. But it's certain sci-fi movies that I like. None of that fake martial arts sci-fi like The Matrix provides. I mean, the good old stuff, like The Terminator, Blade Runner, etc.
Here are some of my all time favorite sci-fi movies and ones I've seen

Like
Planet of the Apes (1968)
Death Race 2000 (1975)
The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
-I've been hanging around my sister too long...
The Terminator 1 & 2
Star Wars
Superman
Village of the Damned
Twilight Zone: The Movie
Ghostbusters I & II
Predator 1 & 2
Freejack.
-What can I say? I'm pathetic, lol!
Judge Dredd
X-Men
28 Weeks Later

Seen
Abbott and Costello Meet the Invisible Man
It Came from Outer Space
Them!
Earth vs. The Flying Saucers
The Black Scorpion
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Time After Time
Escape from New York
Blade Runner
E.T. The Extra Terrestrial
The Thing
1984. Seen it. Hated it!
Back to the Future I, II & III
Weird Science
Aliens
RoboCop
Killer Klowns from Outer Space.
-I suspect this movie is the reason why my sister hates clowns...
The Abyss
Total Recall
Jurassic Park
Escape from L.A.
Armageddon
Deep Impact
Deep Rising
Deep Blue Sea
Pitch Black
V for Vendetta

Sounds Interesting
The Boys from Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment