Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, January 17, 2013

Book Review: Private London

I'm currently almost done with this book and have to say that I am loving this book. Then again, almost anything written by James Patterson I'll probably read. That must be something inherited from my mom, lol! Anywho, the book is basically about this London detective named Dan Carter who was a former Royal Military Police officer who is assigned the task of looking after the daughter of a friend of his while she goes to Chancellor's University in London for psychiatry. It takes place in one of my favorite cities in the world: London! But anywho, the book in general is pretty good so far. I'm actually still reading it, but I'm going to hate for it to end!! I give it a 20 out of 10. I know it's supposed to be 10 out of 10 or whatknot, but I'm just random like that!!!













In the beginning, it also describes what the main character, Dan Carter looks like. In my mind, I try to picture him as a real guy and for some reason, the closest person I can imagine him looking like is Ben Daniels from Law and Order: UK. For some reason, this is who I think the main character would look similar to in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment