Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, April 2, 2014

3 New Kiss songs I found I like

Like the title suggests, I have found 3 Kiss songs that I love. I actually started liking them after watching the video for them. They looked interesting on YouTube, judging from the little photo showing the video. So I watched them and love them. I now have those songs on my MP3 player. Here are those songs. The first two can be found on their Smashes, Thrashes and Hits album and the last one can be found on their Asylum album

Strangely enough, it's Paul Stanley singing lead on these songs. Hmm, how come Gene never sings? I'm pretty sure he probably has a good voice

You Make Me (Rock Hard)
Let's Put the X in Sex

Who Wants to Be Lonely?

No comments:

Post a Comment