Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Rock on the Range lineup

There's a chance I might finally get to see Black Sabbath in concert...
As I said in my post about going to see one of my fave metal bands, Judas Priest, in concert, the people organizing this yearly music fest are trying to score some big name artists to headline next year's fest. One of those names is none other than fellow Birmingham, England-based metal band Black Sabbath. Oh man, if Sabbath signs on and plays there, I will get to see two of my all time favorite metal bands together in the same weekend. My mind will be blown! I will blow my camera up with as many photos as I can take!!!!!! The thought of seeing one of my fave metal bands in concert is more than I can take without going bonkers. I'm so excited thinking about it!! Can't wait for May. But the thought of seeing TWO of my fave metal bands in the same weekend- oh man, I really hope they play. Mostly, my concern would be that Tony gets better from his current bout with lymphoma. That's my main concern. I'd rather have him be better than anything. He can't die from cancer- he has a beautiful wife by his side, a beautiful daughter and lots of people and fans who care. Around where I live, there would be a riot should something happen!! I'm surrounded by fans of Brit metal and they sure do love their British metal legends :D

This is off the Facebook page for Rock on the Range 2015.

Now that Rock On The Range 2014 has come to an end we will speculate on possible bands that could be a headliner or co-headlining band at Rock On The Range 2015.
Lets start off with bands who have played before that have a new album coming out between now and ROTR 2015:
Slipknot
Godsmack
Shinedown
Rob Zombie
Deftones
Lamb Of God
Volbeat
Asking Alexandria
 
Lets start off with bands who have played before that have a new album coming out between now and ROTR 2015:
Slipknot
Godsmack
Shinedown
Rob Zombie
Deftones
Lamb Of God
Volbeat
Asking Alexandria
Here are bands who should have new albums out by ROTR 2015 that have played before that could be main stage opening bands or side stage headliners:
Anthrax...

Danzig
In This Moment
10 Years
Halestorm
Bullet For My Valentine
In Flames
Ghost


Here are bands who have yet to play. This list will be of bands who would probably be one of the headliners/co-headliners. ROTR 2014 reached out to Guns N’ Roses and I believe if they are willing to pay top dollar combined with the fact they want less repeats that at least one – if not some – of these bands may play:
AC/DC
Black Sabbath
Judas Priest
Metallica
Rammstein
System Of A Down
Tool
Van Halen
You can be promised most of the bands probably received a yearly invite to play the festival.
And there could be a handful of bands from 2014 that play again. Two bands that had huge crowd at the second stage areas that I think could be considered for back-to-back ROTR sets are:
Of Mice & Men
The Pretty Reckless
This list is just an educated guess at best. There are not rumors or evidence to support these opinions of which bands may play ROTR 2015. I will probably update this list again in a few months. With that said which 3 bands would you like to see as the main headliners of ROTR 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment