Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, January 15, 2015

16 things you didn't know about Charlie Hunnam

For those unfamiliar with who this is, you would have to watch the FX show Sons of Anarchy. I describe that show as a sort of biker soap opera. Charlie Hunnam plays the main guy, Jackson "Jax" Teller, the blonde main character. And something I didn't know about him that makes him even more sexy- he's English-born. Major hunk material there!!! He has a cute English accent!!! :D :D :D Here are 16 things you may or may not know about him :D
1
He never reads stories on himself
-We won't take it personally. "I don’t think I even have a clear perspective of how I’m depicted in the media," Hunnam says. "I don’t ever read anything [about myself]. Sometimes fans will say, 'I heard you’re such a nice guy.' And I’m like, 'From where? Where are you getting your information?'"

2
He knows the locations of where people have been arrested for sex-related crimes in L.A.
-This means he knows where people have been arrested for things like masturbation and public sexual activity

3
Has the best New Year's traditions
-"I tend to go to bed really early on New Year’s Eve, then I wake up early, drive up while it’s still dark, and hike out somewhere beautiful to watch the sunrise. I just take a couple hours and have a post-mortem of the year"

4
Does not use a personal trainer
-"That’s an hour that I can carve out to just have by myself and just listen to some music and zone out"

5
He smokes marijuana before his gym time
-"I can smoke a joint and go straight to the gym"

6
His big break came during a drunken outing to a shoe store
-"I always used to do my shopping on Christmas Eve, and I would get a little Dutch courage in me beforehand, have a couple drinks. I was trying on sneakers for my brother—I was thinking about buying them for him"

7
Comedy is not his thing
-"That’s a whole different skillset that I neither enjoy nor feel compelled to do more of,” he says. “Because I’ve worked with comedy people, and those motherfuckers are seriously funny. You step in with the Seth Rogens of the world, you better have some jokes"

8
He's not all that into doing Fifty Shades of Grey
-"It’s still probably going to be a bit painful for me when the film comes out. It’s always painful when you’ve invested in something and then you don’t end up being a part of it". He was the original choice to play title character Christian Grey, before Irish-born actor Jamie Dornan was offered the role

9
He's good friends with Sons of Anarchy creator Kurt Sutter

10
He's not into fame
-He sees fame as an inconvenience sometimes

11
He's not into making lady fans scream
-With him having a girlfriend, impressing the ladies doesn't hold his attention long

12
End of the Line screwed his career up
-It's about fishing, enough said!

13
He brought his own food to the set of SOA
-He carried raw eggs to the set, which were bought from local farms

14
He once owned 85 pairs of Nike Airmax 90s

15
But has given most of them away

16
But he steals clothes from movie sets and the SOA set

No comments:

Post a Comment