Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Sunday, January 22, 2017

Day 20 - Favorite romance book

Simply put, Fifty Shades of Grey. I normally never read romance stories. I never thought I would like this book; my sister kept saying "It's good. You'll like it. And it'll make you hot in places you never thought you would get hot". Of course, she was laughing as she said this. BTW, this series is definitely for adults only. Kids should not be allowed to read this. Although, I have to say this. There was a story on the news about a kid in school somewhere dressing as Christian Grey for Halloween. I couldn't help but laugh and think "Wow, that kid is smart. He chose a costume no one else chose".

No comments:

Post a Comment