Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, August 1, 2019

Two Weeks to Maiden!!

IDK why, but the song "Two Minutes to Midnight" was stuck in my head typing that, rofl!!

That's right! It's exactly two weeks until legendary British metallers Iron Maiden come to the city I live in, Cincinnati, OH and rock out loud and proud at Riverbend Music Center. I AM SO EXCITED!!!! What makes this night special, however, is that I'll be attending my first Iron Maiden concert with mi familia in tow-my mother Brenda, my stepdad Greg and sister Jessica, aka Jessie, as we call her. It will be all our first time seeing Maiden. If you know me like my parents do, I like trying to take my parents and sister to as many concerts as we can before my parents leave this earthly plane. Man, I am going to do sooooooooooooo much damage to my bank account at the souvenir booth, rofl!!! I'll be coming home with my arms loaded with Maiden gear!!

So, here are some random photos of the band behind "Up the Irons"!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment