Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's Only Rock and Roll

The past few days, I've been in a Rolling Stones mood, mainly because I have been working on a puzzle of all their albums, well, not all of them, but a good majority. And somehow, my sister was helping me, as we were working on it, I had to ask myself "Am I in the Twilight Zone?" Because this was the same girl who would say Keith Richards is the ugliest man alive, that Mick Jagger has lips the size of England itself and that Ronnie Wood is cute! I'll definitely agree with her on the issue of Ronnie and his sexy, dark featured good looks. Anyway, I actually put a piece of paper over the puzzle warning people not to touch it, because I don't know what they could do to it while I'm gone. Anyway, I was working on the puzzle, and listening to them at the same time, and my sister was asking me "How do you know what albums are what?" and I simply told her, "Some of them say what they are, you just have to look close". So anyway, I finished the puzzle and I looked at it and I realized that the hardest ones to do on the puzzle was the Stripped album, the Dirty Work album, the Some Girls album, The It's Only Rock and Roll album. This puzzle is of some of their albums, in case curiosity should arise.

And recently I watched a concert of the Stones. It was their 1989-1990 Steel Wheels/Urban Jungle tour, and they even had a movie of the concert for those who were unable to attain tickets for it, basically me! So I was watching it when my dad was not around because I know how much he hates the Stones, and I have to say I wish I could have the chance to see these guys before they stop touring permanently.


To be in Keith's place would not be bad


Here's what the puzzle looks like, at least now it does.
I had the most trouble with the It's Only Rock and Roll album, the Live Licks album, the Some Girls album, the Emotional Rescue album

The stage they played on in the movie At the Max, about their 1989-1990 Steel Wheels/Urban Jungle tour


I think he's singing either Just My Imagination or something else, idk!

No comments:

Post a Comment