Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Soap Opera: Scooby Doo! Where Are You?

Like the title suggests, this cartoon is like the All My Children to me what it is to everyone else. I hate those soap operas. They're all the same, some woman slept with another woman's man and now she's having his baby! So Scooby Doo is my soap opera, a funny cartoon where they investigate mysteries. I even have the game for it, Scooby Doo: Night of 100 Frights. And is it sad when I can name the episode title and even give a brief description of what the episode is about?

Don't know the title. But it's about a mummy who curses anyone who does not give back his coin; he turns them to stone

Miner 49er
 
Geronimo


Spooky Space Kook


Werewolf
 
Daphne Blake. Always getting into some kind of trouble, she's the resident damsel always in distress


The Creeper

The many cute, lovable, adorable faces of my favorite Great Dane


Ghost
 
The Mystery Inc. gang


Episode: A Clue for Scooby Doo. This is the ghost of Capt. Cutler


The gang from Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed


Norville "Shaggy" Rodgers, eater of food and scaredy cat


Episode: Decoy for a Dognapper. This one was about a counterfeiter


The Wax Monster


No comments:

Post a Comment