Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, August 16, 2012

Quotes from WKRP in Cincinnati

Quotes

[After an old couple breaks in]
Dr. Johnny Fever: All right you two, up against the wall! I don't know what you want but you should know I've killed alot of old people in my time. And I'm not above doing it again

Arthur Carlson: As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly

Herb Tarlek: It's bad luck to take advice from a crazy person

Venus Flytrap: [Johnny runs into the studio and hides behind the coat rack] What are you doin' man! I'm on the air
Dr. Johnny Fever: Herb Tarlek is selling life insurance!
Venus Flytrap: Oh no! Close the blinds before he sees us!
Andy Travis: [walks into the booth] What have I told you guys about goofing off when one of you is supposed to be on the air?
Dr. Johnny Fever: Herb Tarlek is selling life insurance!
Andy Travis: Oh no!
[slams the door and hides with Johnny Fever]

1 comment:

  1. OMG! My hubs and I LOVE WKRP!! He even bought a boxed set and we watch them from time to time. I still love Jennifer and Hubs is infatuated with Bailey. Sooooo funny!

    ReplyDelete