Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, August 10, 2012

Weekend

IDK what this weekend has in store for me. Oh wait, yes I do!! WORK!!! But, luckily for moi, I only have to work a few hours, yay me!! I have work from 10am-2pm. I now work at the bookstore at my college, and for some reason, I get some real Einsteins in there, you can probably read the sarcasm on my face! I really hate when some people bring their kids in there and they start running around like they're high on caffeine or something.

But anywho, IDK what the weekend has in store for me besides work. Maybe pool on Saturday night. And if that's the case, I'm playing my new Who CD. It has a song I recently found the name of, Eminence Front. I love that song

No comments:

Post a Comment