Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Sunday, January 12, 2020

Day 23-Who Would You Want to Be for a Day

This will be interesting...
https://never3nding.tumblr.com/post/2660644142/tumblr-30-day-challenge
For just one day, I would like to be Georgia May Jagger. I think, as a girl, she's a beautiful model with a great personality to match. She doesn't care that people think the gap in her teeth is big enough to drive a truck through. She doesn't care. She is a model who is famous in her own right instead of what her last name is. I wish I had her beauty and confidence and self esteem instead of being a fair skinned, easy-to-burn girl with bad teeth, 0% self esteem and confidence and losing weight only because my job prevents me from eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment