Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Saturday, January 25, 2020

Day 25-Initials of the People Who Have Impacts on Your Life

This will be short, sweet and to the point
https://never3nding.tumblr.com/post/2660644142/tumblr-30-day-challenge

JC
-Jessica Clark. She's my sister. Me and her fought like cats and dogs when we were younger, but then again, what siblings don't fight? Now we're closer than ever. We go to concerts together, get tattoos together, go on mini vacations together. We're not just siblings; we seem like best friends.

BW
-Brenda Whetstein, my mom. Originally her name was Brenda Schwarberg, but then she married my biological father, Steve Clark and was known as Brenda Clark. My parents divorced and she married a friend of hers named Greg Whetstein and now she is known as Brenda Whetstein. She can be tough to the point of brutal honesty, but sometimes you'd rather have someone be brutally honest than sugar coat the truth.

GW
-My stepdad. At first, I hated that my parents divorced. I thought my stepdad was a stranger. But when I finally seen how happy my mom was around him and how he didn't treat us like dirt like our biological father did, I quickly got over it. I can safely say that me and my sister love our stepdad like he was our dad all along. He's like a giant kid. He gets along great with my sister because they both think alike-disturbed minds think alike, I suppose. My mom always calls them Beavis & Butthead in reference to the MTV cartoon because they get along so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment