Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, January 20, 2020

Day 24-If You Won the Lottery...

Here we go!
https://never3nding.tumblr.com/post/2660644142/tumblr-30-day-challenge

Take my family to Tahiti
-My mom and stepdad are in love with Tahiti. They have been there numerous times and they want to go back, but like most travelling experiences, Tahiti is expensive. You have to pay for most if not all your meals, drinks and other stuff unless you luck out with an all inclusive, which is rare in French Polynesia.
Travel
-I'd love to travel. London would be one place I'd go to because a good majority of the bands I listen to come from London, mostly Iron Maiden, Queen, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, The Clash, The Police, As Lions, Billy Idol. And the bands I listen to that don't come from London have gone to this city to record. Plus, I'd love to see an authentic soccer (football) game. Doesn't matter the team. If they are English, I'd love to see them play. I'd love to go to Australia because it's beautiful. Not now, with those raging wildfires. I'd love to visit Japan because I've been deeply interested in the culture since I was 13.


Donate to charity
-I'd donate to the ASPCA, because I love animals. I'd donate to Wounded Warriors because I deeply support the military. I'd donate to Alzheimer's Association because Alzheimer's Disease  runs in my stepdad's family and it's what killed his aunt Rita. I'd donate to the Breast Cancer Foundation because I can't even begin to imagine the horror of getting the diagnosis of breast cancer. The horror of losing your hair or even having to have a mastectomy done.

Find a passion and go back to school
-If I could, I'd love to go to college or university for something. The only problem is that I have no passion for anything anymore. I used to have a passion for medicine, but my biological father drove that out of me by saying I was a failure in school, what makes anyone think I would be any better in medicine? No one would trust someone who can't pass a class in school. My mom and stepdad say that if I am destined to do something or have the talent for it, then I should pursue it. You can't go to school just for something you're interested in. You have to be destined to do that, have a talent for it and a strong passion for it.

Slight cosmetic surgery
-Nothing too major. Just mostly some sort of weight loss procedure, like that Coolsculpting that keeps getting advertised on TV. I would never modify my body in major ways, like breast augmentation or enlargement, lip fillers or any of that. The only reason I would want a weight loss thing like Coolsculpting is to help me lose a few pounds. I'm not fat, but I'm not skinny either. I'm curvy, but I do have problem areas with my midsection. But then again, what woman doesn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment