Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Chinese words

I've always wanted to learn another language. I've wanted to learn Chinese ever since I was 13, and unfortunately, I know no one who can teach me. So you want to know how I have been learning words slowly but surely? Thru a Facebook page called Chinese. Each day, a new word in Mandarin is put up, and you can bet I'm writing it down for future reference.


Here are some of the words I have learned:
Dangao-noun- cake- Mandarin Chinese
Zhongcan-noun-Chinese food- Mandarin Chinese
Puntaojiu- noun- grape wine- Mandarin Chinese
Piaoliang- adj.- beautiful- Mandarin Chinese
Hong- adj. red-Mandarin Chinese
Pijiu-noun-beer-Mandarin Chinese
Mianbiao-noun- bread, roll-Mandarin Chinese
Youming- adj. famous- Mandarin Chinese
Pianyi- adj.- cheap-Mandarin Chinese
Bi- noun- pen-Mandarin Chinese
Liwu- noun- gift-Mandarin Chinese

No comments:

Post a Comment