Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dogs!!!!!

Perros(Dog in Spanish, for the Spanish speaking crowds)
Im literally living in dog central!! A couple up the street have an adorable Great Dane, my neighbors up the street have the cutest lil Chocolate Labrador ever!!

I love dogs!!! I love dogs to the max!! I'm the biggest dog lover ever!! Don't know how much more simple I can make it. I love love love dogs, well not pit bulls or rottweilers, they attack too easily.

Here are some of my favorite dog breeds:
Golden Retriever
















Pug


English Bulldog

















Yellow Labrador Retriever
















Chocolate Lab Retriever


Black Lab Retriever




















Sheltie


Corgis


Border Collies/ Collies


Alaskan/Siberian Huskies


















Great Dane




















Boxers




















Scottish Terriers



No comments:

Post a Comment