Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dream Jobs

When you were younger, did you ever happen to say "I want to do that" or "I want to do this"? Well, before graphic design became a choice for me, I had all these things I wanted to go into. For a long time when I was younger, I wanted to be a doctor, but when I found out how much schooling it required plus additional schooling for a certain field of medicine, that quickly killed that hope. Then I thought about maybe going into video game design, but since there were no schools that offered that around where I live, that one shot down. And then when I was 14, I thought, "hey, maybe I can go to school for forensic science like on CSI, but then I found out there were, yet again, no schools that offered it, so that one shot down. I really don't know how I got into graphic design. I guess I figured maybe it will lead me into something else, who knows. But here are some of the 'dream jobs' I have.

CD Cover Designer
Artist
Dancer
Tattoo Artist
Bartender
Jewelry Designer
Video Game Designer
Cook/Chef
Writer
World Traveler
Foreign language interpreter
Interior Designer
Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment