Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, September 2, 2019

Day 1- List of Your Favorite Things

This is going to be a long list, rofl!!!
https://never3nding.tumblr.com/post/2660644142/tumblr-30-day-challenge

Music
-I LOVE MUSIC! I am constantly listening to it, discovering new artists if I can and going to concerts, either me and my sister or me, my sister, stepdad and mom. At least two of the tattoos I have are music-related. One is on my left shoulder. It's of music notes surrounding the quote "Let It Be". It's for both my love of music, the motto in life I live by and my love of Beatles music. I'll be having another music tattoo installed on the inside of my left calf on 9/7/19. It'll be of a Fender Precision bass guitar next to an amplifier. This one will also be for my love of music and the bass guitar being my favorite instrument. It's so underrated. Even though I don't play this instrument, I still think it's pretty cool. How often do you hear about kids aspiring to be a bass guitarist? Very rare. It's more often kids want to shred on a guitar like Eddie Van Halen, Trent Reznor or James Hetfield

Cute English guys
-What can I say? I know it's cliched that I'm an American girl falling for English accents on guys, but it's a very handsome accent. It's very formal, classy and just straight sexy coming from a guy, rofl. That must explain why most of the romance novels I read, both in e-book and paper form, surround some aspect of Britain, rofl!!

-And as for male beauty, I am of the firm mindset that everyone sees beauty differently and I happen to look at some guys and say they still look handsome for their ages, despite the fact that some think people have aged like sour milk. I look at some guys and think they are still handsome for their age, despite gray hair, wrinkles or other marks. Some people question why and how I could think some guys are attractive when others think they look like crap. Like the old saying: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". But, according to some, my opinion of beauty is looking at screwed up in the rearview mirror


Richard Hammond (Top Gear. Known as "The Hamster" because of his short height and hyperactive personality)
I love watching Top Gear because I learn so much about cars and laugh until it hurts because the three presenters always sabotage one or the other's car. No man is safe on that show from pranks. I think a lot of women probably watch this show only because they think Richard Hammond is cute. Sadly, me and my sister are among them, but we also watch the show because it's good, funny and you learn about cars!
Rick Savage (Def Leppard bassist and backing vocalist)
I think he's still handsome for his age. From interviews I've seen, he is such a kind, loving person. No ego whatsoever! And for him to battle Bell's Palsy and come back from it, good for him! I'm happy to hear that he has beaten it!!


Dave Murray (Iron Maiden lead guitarist, 1975-present)
I love his personality. He's not arrogant at all. He's a rare breed of Rockstar-no ego, just kind, down to earth, friendly. That's why he's my favorite. No ego!! He seems like such a warm, loving person


Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden vocalist, 1982-1992, 2000-present).
I read his book, What Does This Button Do? An Autobiography and it was good. I love his little random thoughts in there. I think he is still handsome for his age, despite the long gray hair kept back in a ponytail. For being 60-something years old and still be able to move around and sing like he does, is amazing! I also find it funny that he speaks his mind, no matter what!!

Steve Harris (Iron Maiden bassist/founding member, 1975-present)
IDK why people say this man is arrogant. Opinionated? Yes. Demanding? Definitely. But there's a method to his madness. He's in a band that is at the top tier of the metal world, a band he created! And he's trying to keep it going with a good bunch of guys. So if to keep it going he has to be demanding and opinionated, then so be it!


Glenn Hughes (Deep Purple bassist/backing vocalist 1974-1976, Trapeze (early band), Black Country Communion and California Breed (both had him on bass and vocals)
Despite his odd choices in clothing, he's still pretty handsome. Especially the rough time he had trying to get off drugs


Glenn Tipton (Judas Priest guitarist/backing vocalist)
I think he's still attractive for his agf=e
 
 
 
Reading
-I am constantly reading. Sometimes, I'll read and re-read books that I've read hundreds or dozens of times. IDK why I do this; I know how they'll end, but for some reason, I like to think that some of the books I own and read show a little of my personality, show who I am. IDK why, but when I was younger, like most kids, I hated reading. I thought it was boring. Until I grew up and found things I wanted to read about. Now all I do in my spare time is read. I'll read and re-read the same books sometimes because they're just that good. Sometimes I'll read books over because I'm in the mood for them. I just got done reading On the Edge: My Story by Richard Hammond. Still, no matter how many times I read it, a great book!
My Family
-They may drive me crazy, but I love them dearly and would not have it any other way. We are crazy. What other group of people constantly get on the topic of Monty Python and The Holy Grail? Or My Family, the popular, comedic BBC program that my own family seems to eerily mirror just a bit too close?
 
-Let me tell you a little bit about my family. My sister Jessica, aka Jessie, is your definite straight punk rocker. Black is her preferred clothing color, leading my mom, Brenda and stepdad Greg, to dub her either Ritchie Blackmore or Johnny Cash. She loves reading romance novels, mostly surrounding biker clubs or handsome tattooed men. She works for US Bank as a mortgage default counselor, meaning she helps people get on payment plans to pay their mortgage. My mom Brenda works for an independent loan company called Stockton Mortgage. She works with TPO (third party originators) to help people get loans for things. She loves reading when she has the time. She reads biker-related novels and tattooed-related novels like my sister, but my mom reads the tattooed guy novels for an entirely different reason than my sister. She loves to clean and cook, with us right there helping her. She can get on me and my sister's nerves sometimes, being strongly opinionated as she is and not holding back. She can be downright brutal in her opinions, but we have to love her. She's our mother. She and our stepdad Greg have been together for nearly 13 years, but friends for over 20. Our stepdad Greg, I swear, must have been British in a previous life. Most of his favorite musicians are British, he watches the English Premier League football (soccer), at least 2-3 of the TV shows he watches are British. But. because of him, me and my sister discovered the shows My Family and Top Gear. We discovered bands like Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Eve 6, Green Day, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Foreigner, Bad Company, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Genesis, Phil Collins, Georgia Satellites and more.

Travelling
-I want to travel so badly. But the places I dream of going to cost an exorbitant amount of money. London, for starters, you have to know how to eat, drink and stay local like the locals do. Ask the locals the best and cheapest place to stay, eat and drink. What are the best places to go for not a lot of money? Anyway, I want to travel to so many amazing places. The only way to do that is to work hard and earn a lot of $$$$$$
Sydney, Australia
 
Japan
 
London, England

No comments:

Post a Comment