Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, September 13, 2019

Day 4-Something You Wish You Could Have, But Don't

This will be interesting...
https://never3nding.tumblr.com/post/2660644142/tumblr-30-day-challenge

Beauty
-I really wish I could be beautiful. Sometimes I feel like I am the ugly sister of Georgia May Jagger because of my full lips. My own biological father always laughed and joked around about my full lips, calling me things like Jagger Mouth, saying I had a mouth like Mick Jagger. I wish I was beautiful. I wish someone would tell me so without having to feel compelled to do so. I've spent so much of my life being told I was ugly that I am to the point where I almost, literally, see ugly in the mirror looking back

Beanie Babies
-This one is my favorite. I wish I had a lot of Beanie Babies. I think they are so cute!! I love hugging them after a hard day at work. The only downside is room to put them all. There's a lot of them that are cute and a lot of them I want!! I already have a multitude of them and yet I always look for more. Among them my favorites are Floyd the Frog, a cute little bright green overly fuzzy frog with bright green eyes. Another of my favorites is Cornstalk the Cow because I love cows. Another of my favorites that I own is Freckles the Leopard.

This one is called Angus the West Highland Cow. Of course I want it; it's on my wish list. It's a cow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment