Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Saturday, September 7, 2019

Day 2- Ways to Get Into Your Heart

I've never been in love or been the subject of a crush. So, for this one, I am unsure. But I'll give it a shot

Also, I'm the kind of person who usually ends up keeping people at arm's length until I feel I can trust them. I trust no one unless I feel that person is legit. Over the years, I've had so much issue trusting people because when I do trust them, they let me down or they burn me and that makes me lose faith in humanity.
https://never3nding.tumblr.com/post/2660644142/tumblr-30-day-challenge

Dogs
-I love love love dogs!! Dogs are one surefire way to get to me. I want to spoil dogs rotten with love. I've always loved the big dogs, like Chocolate/Black/Labrador/Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds, Irish/Russian Wolfhounds, Irish Setters, Great Danes, Mastiffs, St. Bernard's, Australian Cattle Dogs, Australian Collies. As for little dogs, the only little dogs I love are Corgis, Pugs, English Bulldogs. If someone wants me to like them, they have to be passionate about their love of animals. They have to love animals and know how to treat them with love and respect. Anyone who hates animals or abuses them should stay off my radar!

And as a side point, I love dogs because you never know what they're thinking or are going to do. They can do some of the funniest things on the planet and they always know how to cheer you up. Not only that, they sometimes have the funniest expressions on their faces. Another side point: I know it's cliched that I am a girl and girls are suckers for dogs, but I just love their little furry faces. I just want to cuddle with them and comfort them during storms


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Concerts
-I'm a huge music nut. I am almost constantly listening to music. If someone wants me to like them, it's easy. Buy tickets to one of my favorite bands in concert.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Travelling
-I love to travel. I love the excitement of packing and knowing I'm going to a new place. I'm eager to see the sights, learn the history and meet new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment