Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend

My weekend was soooooooooooooooooooo boring! I hate not having much money! I would like to just be able to go out every great now and then and be able to buy something! I hate having to wait until birthdays and Christmas to buy something! I put my application in everywhere and no one has called! I have been more aggressive than ever and it does not seem to be helping!  I WANT MONEY!  I just want to able to go out and buy something every great now and then!  The only major thing I watched or bought was Kiss of the Dragon with Jet Li and a CD of Rihanna, it was the Good Girl Gone Bad album. For the fans of martial arts, I'm not sure if you would like it. Other than that, I went to Cynthiana  to see relatives. Never in my life did I know that I possess such racist relatives. They were talking openly and very badly of the Latin people in the U.S. But basically my weekend was boring!  I used about the last of my 20 dollars saved from christmas to buy a CD of The Rolling Stones, their Forty Licks CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment