- Was married to: Rolling Stones front man Mick Jagger. This is her most famous relationship. When she was married to Mick, they had 4 children together, 2 daughters, Elizabeth and Georgia, 2 sons named Jim and Gabriel. They were married Nov. 21, 1990 and divorced on Aug. 13, 1999 after she found out that he was seeing a Brazilian model named Luciana Gimenez and that he had impregnated her while Hall was pregnant with their son Gabriel. On May 18, 1999, Gimenez gave birth to his 7th child Lucas Maurice Morad Jagger. This guy also has grand kids, his daughter Jade Jagger, who was from his first marriage to Bianca Jagger, gave birth to 2 daughters, Amba and Assisi Jagger. She is so lucky I swear, or should say was so lucky. He was so hot in the 1990s, heck, he's still hot at 67 years old!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to switch places with her in the 1990s, because of who she was married to, also because she is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more beautiful than I ever dream of being! Maybe it's just the English sex appeal Mick has that turns me on, idk! all I know is, man is he hot! He has an incredible bod for 67 yrs old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Married to: Richard Hammond, one of the 3 hosts of BBC's Top Gear. The couple have 2 daughters, named Willow and Isabella. Her husband is very handsome let's just keep it at that.
- Married to: New Zealand-born country singer Keith Urban. They both have a daughter named Sunday Rose. I listen to Keith Urban alot and I'll just say that I think he's a very attractive man
- Married to: Australian-born actor Hugh Jackman. Has 2 adopted kids, Ava Eliot Jackman and Oscar Maximillian Jackman. Hugh Jackman is one of my favorite actors, and believe me, I have alot of fave actors.
- Married to: New York-born actor Sylvester Stallone. Has 3 daughters, Sistine Rose Stallone, Scarlet Stallone and Sophia Rose Stallone. He's one of my favorites too! I have a picture of him as Rocky in my room.
- Married to: country singer Tim McGraw. They currently have 3 daughters. I listen to him alot and he just has this very sexy country guy appeal to him, I mean, seeing him in cowboy hat, jeans and boots definitely ups the sexy factor!
- Married to: Michael Imperioli, actor who plays Christopher Moltisanti on the HBO show the Sopranos. I like him on Detroit 1-8-7. And plus he has the most handsome eyes ever, that's usually the first thing on a guy I notice, I don't care what the guy looks like, I'm not shallow, I usually notice the eyes. Any guy is just fine with me, that's my outlook on dating! And plus he's a handsome Italian guy, for some reason, Italian guys turn me on, lol. But he looks like a nice guy! And I just love his cute New York accent.