Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, April 18, 2011

Stuff.......

I remember when I was younger, I used to say "When I grow up, I want to...." and I would have all these things I said I wanted to do. I also had a alot of career change ideas. Like when I was 4 all the way up until I was 10, I wanted to be a doctor, but after I found out about all the schooling it required and about the additional schooling for certain fields in medicine like podiatry or pediatrics, I quickly changed that one. And after that, I wanted to go into forensic science like on CSI. But when I found out that no school around where I live offer that as a course, there goes that. And after that, I wanted to go into police work and become a police officer because police work has always held a strong interest for me, but when i found out there was a high fatality and divorce rate for cops/firemen and firewomen, that went out the window before anyone knew it! So now I'm going to school for art. Hopefully, if possible, maybe I can go into Video Game Design, CD Cover Design, Advertising, or maybe Screen Printing, you know, making T-shirts for businesses and stuff. I love to be creative and Screen Printing sounds really fun! It' really funny how things ebd up, huh? When you're younger, it seems like you could conquer the world when you grow up, and before you know it, adulthood is knocking at your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment