Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Switch Places

Do you ever wonder what it'd be like to switch places with someone married to your favorite musician, athlete, actor, etc? Well I do! I'd love to switch places with some people!


Jerry Hall
  • Was married to: Rolling Stones front man Mick Jagger. This is her most famous relationship. When she was married to Mick, they had 4 children together, 2 daughters, Elizabeth and Georgia, 2 sons named Jim and Gabriel. They were married Nov. 21, 1990 and divorced on Aug. 13, 1999 after she found out that he was seeing a Brazilian model named Luciana Gimenez and that he had impregnated her while Hall was pregnant with their son Gabriel. On May 18, 1999, Gimenez gave birth to his 7th child Lucas Maurice Morad Jagger. This guy also has grand kids, his daughter Jade Jagger, who was from his first marriage to Bianca Jagger, gave birth to 2 daughters, Amba and Assisi Jagger. She is so lucky I swear, or should  say was so lucky. He was so hot in the 1990s, heck, he's still hot at 67 years old!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to switch places with her in the 1990s, because of who she was married to, also because she is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more beautiful than I ever dream of being! Maybe it's just the English sex appeal Mick has that turns me on, idk! all I know is, man is he hot! He has an incredible bod for 67 yrs old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Hard to imagine Mick Jagger in flip flops, but he seems to be making the look very handsomely. He definitely looks good in flip flops, very handsome.


Amanda Etheridge
  • Married to: Richard Hammond, one of the 3 hosts of BBC's Top Gear. The couple have 2 daughters, named Willow and Isabella. Her husband is very handsome let's just keep it at that.
            Nothing sweeter than true love. I totally respect him because he's a loving family man, not too many of those around and even if there is, it's a rarity. This guy looks very loving and sweet, and they both love each other and have 2 beautiful daughters, family pics are way better than anything because it shows there still is love in this world.


Nicole Kidman
  • Married to: New Zealand-born country singer Keith Urban. They both have a daughter named Sunday Rose. I listen to Keith Urban alot and I'll just say that I think he's a very attractive man
            This basically shows you fatherhood and motherhood can still be sexy. That's it sexy to love children.


Deborra-Lee Furness
  • Married to: Australian-born actor Hugh Jackman. Has 2 adopted kids, Ava Eliot Jackman and Oscar Maximillian Jackman. Hugh Jackman is one of my favorite actors, and believe me, I have alot of fave actors.
Oscar Jackman Hugh Jackman and family are seen enjoying an afternoon in the park at Bronte Beach. On the way Hugh, his wife Deborra-Lee Furness and children Ava Jackman and Oscar Jackman stopped for some home made lemonade.        

Jennifer Flavin-Stallone
  • Married to: New York-born actor Sylvester Stallone. Has 3 daughters, Sistine Rose Stallone, Scarlet Stallone and Sophia Rose Stallone. He's one of my favorites too! I have a picture of him as Rocky in my room.
         

Faith Hill
  • Married to: country singer Tim McGraw. They currently have 3 daughters. I listen to him alot and he just has this very sexy country guy appeal to him, I mean, seeing him in cowboy hat, jeans and boots definitely ups the sexy factor!
            He can definitely rock the casual look. He's even sexier without the cowboy hat, jeans and boots on. He looks 20 times hotter with a baseball hat, jeans and a t-shirt or nice shirt. And he's a loving family man, how much better of a person can u get?


Victoria Chlebowski
  • Married to: Michael Imperioli, actor who plays Christopher Moltisanti on the HBO show the Sopranos. I like him on Detroit 1-8-7. And plus he has the most handsome eyes ever, that's usually the first thing on a guy I notice, I don't care what the guy looks like, I'm not shallow,  I usually notice the eyes. Any guy is just fine with me, that's my outlook on dating! And plus he's a handsome Italian guy, for some reason, Italian guys turn me on, lol. But he looks like a nice guy! And I just love his cute New York accent.
          To be her for one day, omg!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. To marry any of the above would certainly make any woman die a happy lady lol :)!!


    I love reading your blog, are you on bloglovin? I always learn something new by reading your posts..

    Thank you for all your support,with your comments on summer baby . They really make my day ,cheers :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete