Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, February 7, 2014

There's been a change...

My summer is going to be busy!!!!

As I may have said earlier, I wasn't going to see Bruno Mars. Changes have been made. I'm going to see Bruno Mars instead with my sister. Tickets were only $45! How unreal is this? So, I'm going to my first concert! And we got killer floor seats. SCORE!!!! And I might end up deaf being next to my sister, who is going to scream bloody murder!!
And also, I'm going to see one of my favorite comedians, Gabriel Iglesias, this summer! Oh man, I can't wait for summer! I got the tickets for Iglesias the other night. Come on, summer...
 

 
 
 
 
 
I'm also including another topic in here. There's been a change of plans for the release of the Paul Stanley book. Instead of April 22, like it was announced in December, it will now release on April 8, making fans of Kiss, or better yet, fans of Paul Stanley scream bloody murder!! Face the Music: A Life Exposed will now release on April 8. And it's already been made a bet in my house as to how long it will be until I get it. My mom and stepdad say 1 day, my sister says 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment