Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, December 20, 2013

For any Kiss fans who like Paul Stanley...

I might have to get this, lmao!!!!

You can read about him in 2014!!
He would most certainly be the last person you would expect to come out with a book. but he is. On April 22, 2014, he is releasing a memoir, titled Face the Music: A Life Exposed. He often compared writing a book like this to "writing a love letter to yourself". He says "Tooting my own horn is of no interest to me … it takes you away from real life. It’s a waste and I don’t find a need to sing my own praises"

But he had a slight change of heart later on, as he stated "[A]t this point, with the three other guys from the original lineup having written books, it’s kind of like, ‘OK, have you all said your piece? OK? Now let me tell you what happened"

Sounds like Paul Stanley still likes to keep to himself and is not arrogant, like some people put him out to be. Sounds like he is not the arrogant rock star people say he is

No comments:

Post a Comment