Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Sunday, January 19, 2014

You listen to metal?

This is an all too common phrase for me. People are actually shocked I listen to metal, including my parents who could not believe I actually listened to Judas Priest, who I've been jamming to since college.

Here are some of the cool metal bands I totally jam to when they come on my MP3 player. Why is it mostly British metal bands? I'm still trying to figure out what it is that makes British metal and rock good :D

Metallica
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kiss

Paul Stanley (solo album, Live to Win). This album is pretty good :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Judas Priest
Ozzy Osbourne
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Black Sabbath
Strange to think the first song I heard of theirs was Paranoid
Poison
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Motley Crue
Aerosmith
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Alice Cooper
Deep Purple
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Def Leppard
Sammy Hagar
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Led Zeppelin
Quiet Riot
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Rush. They're not metal, they're progressive rock!!!!
Scorpions
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Twisted Sister
Van Halen
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Whitesnake

No comments:

Post a Comment