Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, April 14, 2016

Wow!! I thought this would never happen, lol

Black Sabbath bassist and lyricist Terence "Geezer" Butler is thinking of writing an autobiography. I would sooooooooo read this! He seems like an extremely interesting person.
He says one of the reasons for the sudden interest in this is so that way his grandkids can learn about him firsthand. According to the radio show Kill Your Stereo: "I'd like to write a memoir for my grandkids, because by the time they are grown, I'll be long gone, and I'd like them to learn about me from my own hand rather than hearsay"

No comments:

Post a Comment