Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, August 7, 2015

Cute Guy Friday: Sung Kang

I seen bits and pieces of Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. This actor is cute too!!!
DOB: 4/8/1972
Where: Gainesville, Georgia

Trivia
-Has played a character named "Han" in five movies, which happen to be directed by Justin Lin: Better Luck Tomorrow (2002), The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006), Fast & Furious (2009), Fast Five (2011), Fast & Furious 6 (2013)
-Is American-born, but of Korean ancestry

Quotes
-Pre-'Tokyo Drift,' I was like: 'Am I gonna play Yakuza #1 and Chinese Waiter #2 for the rest of my life? Is America even ready for an Asian face that speaks English, that doesn't do Kung Fu?'
-My belief system is that you laugh at racism, and that's how it goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment