Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, August 5, 2015

How to pass the time on a train if you're an artist

Artist October Jones has redefined the meaning of "find something to do on the train to kill time". See how she kills time here with her art skills. I have got to try this the next time I'm on an airplane!

This is the new and improved "Don't Tickle Me" Elmo, lol
"Mmmmmmm, donuts"
Wil E. has found the Roadrunner

 Hellboy is travelling among the humans
Mickey definitely isn't smiling today...
 "What are you looking at? Haven't you ever seen a man in a mask before?"
 "I found Waldo!"
The Batmobile is in the shop

 "Hulk mad!"
The Notorious B.I.G.'s cat
 Even ET has to use human transportation
 He's looking up the lyrics to "Rainbow Connection"
 He's on vacation and travelling
 Tom will never find Jerry...
 Even Raphael seems to be having a down day
Awww, anteaters!

 Just for a little burst of positivity
 "Where's Luigi?"
 Robocop without his armor
 "I have the lightsaber I do"

No comments:

Post a Comment