Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Day 10 - Favorite classic book

I suppose this means old book or story. I have to say that A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens would be my favorite. They've made so many versions of it in film. But my favorite film versions are The Muppets A Christmas Carol. I mean, who can resist cute lil Rizzo the Rat and Gonzo? Not only that, you can see Michael Caine in a role other than the drama he typically does in films. Also, the 1980s version of the movie with George C. Scott is good too. Although, that one is a little more dark and intense in some parts

No comments:

Post a Comment