Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, January 2, 2017

Day 01 - Best book you read last year

Hmmm. This is hard. I would have to say 18 and Life on Skid Row by Sebastian Bach. This book really opened my eyes to Jon Bon Jovi and how incredibly arrogant he is. Not only that, it also opened my eyes to how big an idiot Ted Nugent really is. He's a good musician, don't get me wrong, but Ted Nugent is your typical racist moron, spouting off stereotypes like he was reeling off the day's Top 40 hits!
I read it because I was curious to see if it were good. What cracks me up is my sister bought the same book and we both read it at the same time! We could have had book club, lol. Discussing what chapters we were on, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment