Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Sunday, January 1, 2017

Day 29-Hopes, dreams, plans for the next year

This is going to be interesting...

Go to London
-I have saved up more than enough money, the thing holding me back is the motivation to do it. I would have to take two weeks at least. I don't think a week would cut it because I would also take my sister and we would make a day trip out of going to Flamingo Land in Yorkshire and the Beatles Museum in Liverpool. What can I say? I love listening to the Beatles. I've always had my heart set on London since senior year of high school, when I first heard the music of the Fab Four

Travel more
-I'd love to visit Australia, Japan, China, Italy as well. But that might be one or two years down the road, who knows how things will work out?

See more concerts
-I would love, more than anything, to see Judas Priest in concert again. The first time I saw them was as a headlining band at 2015's Rock on the Range in Columbus, OH. What made it more special was having my sister there and laughing at her saying "I love this song" when "Hell Bent for Leather" and "Breaking the Law" played. She loved seeing Rob ride out on his Harley. I would love to see Iron Maiden just once. As for other bands, I wouldn't mind seeing Black Sabbath, AC/DC or Def Leppard

1 comment:

  1. You would love Liverpool, loads of history too. Combine a trip to Flamingo land with York. Then good old London town.

    ReplyDelete