Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Seal

One of my fave R&B musicians. If it's gonna be R&B and/or pop music I listen to, he's one of my go-to guys for R&B. My go-to girl for R&B is Aaliyah. But sadly, she is gone. Died in a plane crash. Poor girl. And something I never knew about Seal? He's British born, how cool is that?
I recently downloaded one of his CDs. Love his music, personally my fave songs by him are Crazy, Kiss from a Rose, Killer, Fly Like an Eagle, and If You Don't Know Me By Now. He's a very good musician. IDK why people say he's ugly. They say he's ugly cuz of those scars on his face. Well, guess what people? He can't help he has those scars. They're a result of having lupus, you idiots!!! It annoys me when people say someone is ugly because of facial scars or something like that. I for one think Seal is a rather attractive man. When I bought the CD Sunday, my mom asked me "Why?" like she thought his music sucked or something. And this is coming from a woman who changes her personality at the drop of a hat. She changes her likes just to fit in. Well, everyone can rest assured that what you see is what you get. I do not change who I am just to fit in. If you don't like me, forget you! If you don't like me for who I am, then you're not worth knowing is the way I look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment