Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, June 27, 2014

Judas Priest is having a concert in Kentucky!

That's right. Judas Priest is only one of the bands scheduled to play at the Louder Than Life Music festival in Louisville, Kentucky on Oct. 4-5. Mostly hard rock, heavy metal and alternative bands will be playing the two day festival. And I'm really thinking about going. I mean, heck tickets for one day are a total of $74.45 for either Sunday or Saturday and two day tickets are $109.50, which still isn't bad. I'm really hoping I have a car before then. Because if so, I can take my sister to see Volbeat, who is A.) one of my sister's newer favorite bands and B.) also playing there. So I definitely take her into consideration as well. Just gotta talk to her to see what she feels about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment