I'm a girl born in the wrong decade. I belong in the 1960s or the 1970s in my opinion. I bleed tie dye, my theme music is anything 1960s rock or 1970s rock or metal. I'm a hippie through and through. But also a hippie who loves old metal music. I believe that violence never solves anything, so why resort to it to solve problems? With all the wars the world has seen, there should be a clue somewhere in there!
Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.
Monday, June 22, 2015
How these engineers ever got a degree is beyond me!
1. Forget "Stairway to Heaven". This is a "Stairway to Nowhere
2. For those with only half a rear
3. Close, but no cigar
4. This would be good, if you don't like fresh air or actual sunlight
5. Water + electricity = free trip to the emergency room
6. Thomas the Train is going to have a splitting headache...
8. This can't be good
9. Unless you have a hover craft, you're not getting in
10. You would think that the people who built this building would have used Google Maps to see this building after construction. You wouldn't catch me dead anywhere near a building that resembled a swastika
12. Obviously the contractors who built this building had a rough week...
13. Watch that last step...
14. A balcony with nowhere to go
15. No risk of identity theft here; even you can't see your pin number
16. This is a HIGHLY awkward situation. Most normal people like privacy when using the facilities; here there is no privacy!