2. He could perform the "Dragon Flag" move for more than 30 minutes
3. When directors made movies with him in it, they had to speed up the cameras to 32 frames a second instead of the usual 24 because he was that fast and to also make them seem more realistic
4. It was discovered that his speed to react and punch from three feet away was five hundredths of a second!
7. Despite only weighing between 130-135 pounds, he could easily do 50 one arm chin-ups and also could do push-ups with up to 125 pounds on his back
8. In 1970, he severely damaged his sacral nerve. This left doctors telling him he could never do Kung Fu again. They were proved wrong!
9. In 1962, he was in a fight that lasted 11 seconds and in that time he managed 15 punches and a kick that defeated his opponent