Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, November 15, 2018

Funko Pop! Figures

These seemingly adorable figures seemed to have come out of nowhere but are taking the world by storm! These figures are made in the loving figure of some of your favorite musicians, TV characters, icons and more. According to Ultimate Classic Rock, here are some of the many Funko Pop! Figures you may want!! Some are in the process of being released. That's why I put December 2018 for a few of them because that is when they are due to be released

Trust me, I have a slowly but surely increasing wall of these things in my room.

Some of the ones already out there include:
Jimi Hendrix
 
 
Ozzy Osbourne
Metallica (I have the whole set)
Axl Rose
Slash
Duff McKagan (I have this one)
Motley Crue (Shout at the Devil-era costumes)
Kiss
Elton John
 
Alice Cooper (My sister insisted on having these! She's a HUGE Alice Cooper fan!)
 
The Beatles (Yellow Submarine-era)
 
 
 

 
Elvis Presley
 
 
Lemmy Kilmister (Even though I don't listen to Motorhead, this Lemmy Pop! figure is kind of cute)
Jerry Garcia
Joey Ramone
DeeDee Ramone
Blink-182 (These are due to be released sometime this year, most likely December 2018)
 
"Weird Al" Yankovich
Rush
Queen (These will be released as a set in December 2018! Next month! Most likely, after their release, you can buy them individually. And this girl will be buying them!!)
 
 
 
Ones that I'm sure everyone wished existed
Angus Young
Jimmy Page
Billy Gibbons
Robert Plant

Ones that I wish would exist. Believe me, if these listed below existed, me, my sister or both of us would own these!!
Green Day
Def Leppard
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Black Sabbath
Aerosmith
Lynyrd Skynyrd

No comments:

Post a Comment