Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, November 9, 2018

IT'S OFFICIAL- IRON MAIDEN IS COMING TO CINCINNATI!

That is right! The band behind "Up the Iron" is coming to Cincinnati!!! They will be playing at Riverbend Music Center on 8/15/19 at 7:30 pm and this girl and her sister are going!! The opening act will be a band called The Raven Age, which I am already familiar with considering I listen to them and plus Steve Harris' son George (who is incredibly cute) plays guitar in the band. I can't wait!! Thank God for Fan Club presale codes. I just have to wait until that code comes out.

I'm also curious as to whether my parents want to go. If they do, that's even better. The family who rocks out together stays together!!! I like being able to take my parents to concerts with us. It's fun seeing the reactions on their faces to the people around them and it's nice to see them enjoying the music of bands new to them!

Thank God for being a member of the Iron Maiden fan club. I can get presale codes to get ahead of everyone else!!!

My wish has finally come true, rofl!!
 

The Raven Age


No comments:

Post a Comment