Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Random Thoughts and Stuff, pt.II

Random Thoughts and Stuff, pt.II: I figured just title this blog random thoughts and stuff, make it easier to just put little random things out. I'm not sure if anyone else out there in the blogosphere is an Aerosmith fan, but there is this one song by them called Fallin in Love(Is Hard on the Knees), if you really listen to the lyrics, it's actually a nasty song, this is the opening chorus to the song: this song has cussing in it and everything! What was Steven Tyler thinking? He must have been out of his mind on drugs! I mean it's a good song, but gross lyrics!


You think you're in love Like it's a real sure thing But every time you fall You get your ass in a sling You used to be strong But now it's ooh baby please 'Cause falling in love is so hard on the knees
the chorus
There ain't gonna be no more beggin' you please You know what I want And it ain't one of these You're bad to the bone And your girlfriend agrees That falling in love is so hard on the knees
P.s. if you watch the video, you see Steven flip the finger a few times!


And I'm not sure if anyone has traditions for the holidays, like Halloween or Christmas, but for some reason my family does. every year on Halloween, we watch scary movies. My dad don't like my idea of turning off the lights and watching the Exorcist, which isn't scary. And on Christmas every year, like clockwork, my dad will watch Die Hard(not sure why). But he hasn't been in the christmasy mood lately, neither have I. I mean. I'm growing tired of seeing commercials for people buying these undeserving people Caddies, expensive diamonds, expensive iPods. Christmas, for all who go to church, you'll know what I mean, is about the birth of Jesus Christ. It's nota about the gifts, it's about spending time together with family and loved ones, it's about showing them yoy care, gifts are not needed, but Christmas has become so commericalized anymore. No wonder no one likes Christmas anymore! I used to like it, not anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment