Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Weekends and stuff

Weekends and stuff: I'm not sure what I'll do over the fall break or over the weekend or, for that matter, during the week. Mainly just focus on schoolwork, like normal. I'm thinking about checking out a couple movies from the library to watch so I can keep out of trouble, here's one movie I'm renting, I have it on hold:

I seen bits and pieces of it the last time it was on, but my dad don't like alot of Asian martial arts movies like this, so I'm watching it Friday when I'm off school. He is such a cute actor I swear, Chow Yun-fat and Jet Li are my 2 favorite actors! And I'm also thinking about watching this:

I seen it in 8th grade dance class, never finished it, but I'm a total sucker for dance movies, if it has dancing in it, you can bet a million dollars I'll be sitting in the same position watching it forever! I know it may seem boring to everyone out there in the world of blogging, but I have nothing else better to do over the fall break.

No comments:

Post a Comment