Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekends

My weekend was "interesting". Well first to start things off, I heard Toys R Us was hiring, so I decided to hunt around for a job application. I thought I found it and when I took it home to fill out later, I seen all these things applying to the UK, and that's when comprehension kicked in full blast-- this was a job application for a Toys R Us in England! Somehow I totally overlooked the address on it, it was an application for a Toys R Us in Dartford, England! Talk about a serious blond moment. And then I heard about St. E's hiring so my dad printed out an application for it and I seen the address on it and it was for the St. Elizabeth Medical Center in Mt. Vernon, New york. So somehow, me and my dad both printed out wrong job applications. He almost died laughing when he heard where the Toys R Us application was for. I even laugh at it just thinking about it. That's what you got to do, you can't get stressed out over something like that, I mean, it's so stupid it's funny. I was wiping my eyes I was laughing so hard at that. It's amazing what can happen, huh? This time, if I look for the Toys R Us application, I'm going to look it over instead of last time, my dad doesn't need any ammo to start laughing. This weekend was also my birthday. Friday night I went out with my mom and step-dad and sister for Chinese at this place near her house. Then Saturday night, my sister had to work and me, my step-dad, his mom and my mom went out for Chinese at this place on Glenway Ave, called Grand China. That place is good if you want Chinese food and to sit down and enjoy it. But my weekend, I spent laughing at that job application, sorry, it was cracking me up. My mom thought something was wrong with me because I kept laughing at everything, someone would say something funny, and there I'd go. I just find humor in everyday life, that's all. If Mrs. Thomas reads this, Hi! how are you today? I didn't really get that much, but I didn't really want that much for my birthday. I got a retro looking Beatles T-shirt with their picture on it for my birthday and I also got a CD, it was of Paul McCartney. He's a cool musician, and my aunt has a really huge crush on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment