Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, December 4, 2014

I GET TO SEE JUDAS PRIEST!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally get to see Judas Priest!!!!
After all the hoping I have done to see the "Metal Gods" in concert, it had finally come! They are playing the Rock on the Range festival in Columbus, Ohio and I have ordered tickets! This is a massively huge heavy metal and hard rock music festival. Not only will they be up there, but so will Volbeat and Linkin Park, two bands my sister loves And not to mention, there will be many more artists there than what was listed. Meaning anyone could be there! I am so glad I bought tickets! Now me and my sister can see our fave bands together, make it a family affair, lol!!!! Hey, who knows. I might even discover a new artist or two. I'm really hoping on the discovering a new artist. I love finding new music!!! But I finally get to see Judas Priest. There is a hope, lol. Maybe my prayers were answered? LOL!! This is going to ROCK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment