Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, May 21, 2015

I have definitely got to read this!

Phil Collen, best known as the lead guitarist of legendary British hard rock band Def Leppard, has a memoir set to come out in October

Working together with journalist Chris Epting, Phil Collen will release a memoir titled Adrenalized: Life, Def Leppard and Beyond. It will release on October 27 of this year and is the first book written by a member of Def Leppard
Phil says "It's fascinating for even me to look back at my life from working in a factory at 16 years old to eventually travelling the world selling over one hundred million records and all the experiences that come with that journey. I realise that there is a constant evolution of 'me' that is still a work in progress even as I continue to be vital and dynamic in my same occupation for the past 35 years well into my late 50s."

Like most bios, it will feature personal, very rare photos of Phil Collen growing up, his fellow Def Lep band mates both on and off stage

No comments:

Post a Comment