Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, May 1, 2015

ONE MORE WEEK! ONE MORE WEEK!

That's right! One more week until this year's annual Rock on the Range festival, which happens every year from May 15-17, ever since 2007. I'm really looking forward to this year's lineup, with Judas Priest, Linkin Park and Slipknot as the main headliners and also hoping to find some new music to like. And in the meantime, I'm so psyched to be seeing the Metal Gods, that's right, Judas Priest, in concert. And what will make it so memorable is seeing them with my sister. And also, seeing Linkin Park, one of her favorite bands


Somehow, not too long ago, my sister started listening to Judas Priest. Which surprised me, but then again, my mom thought she'd be the type to listen to them, not me. The song that got her hooked was "Breaking the Law". And also recently, she downloaded my Essential Judas Priest album because she said there were a lot of good songs on it. And of all things, the front cover has an image of the guys. And for some reason, her eyes went immediately to Glenn Tipton, the lead guitarist. She now officially has a crush on him and when we see Judas Priest next month, I have to point out who's who on stage, including hew new crush, Glenn. It may have been a mistake letting her look at the front of the CD, lol. Maybe my sister has a thing for blondes? LMAO! All I know is, if she has a thing for blondes who play guitar, then she's really gonna flip when she sees Richie Faulkner, who is blonde and plays guitar!


No comments:

Post a Comment