Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, March 6, 2017

WE'RE GOING TO SEE DEEP PURPLE AND ALICE COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the weekend, my sister looked into tickets for the Deep Purple/Alice Cooper concert that is set to take place at the Riverbend Music Center here in Cincinnati, OH in September. There were still a lot of tickets left, which is shocking considering the acts playing there that night. It's on Sept. 10 and of all tickets that we managed to snag, we got pit seats. At Riverbend, there is an area right in front of the stage called the pit seats. WE HAVE PIT SEATS!! My sister is going to blow a blood vessel being that close to Alice Cooper. She is a huge fan!!!! The looks on her face when he sings "Feed My Frankenstein" is going to be priceless. Not only that, it's Deep Purple!! I CAN'T WAIT!! My sister bought the tickets, which were $195. I know that sounds like a lot of money and it is. But, I paid my sister back for my ticket and I figure it this way-how many times are we going to get to see these guys before they stop touring??? Probably none after this, lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment