Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, August 23, 2013

New Reading

If you're looking for a new mystery author to check out, here's one I recently discovered. Paul Johnston. He's a Scottish-born mystery author whose books I've been reading lately. I came across one of his books, The Death List, not too long ago! Awesome!! I recently finished another book of his, Maps of Hell and now I'm reading another book of his, The Nameless Dead. Check out his books if you like mystery. All of these books feature a character named Matt Wells, who is a British-born crime column writer. The first book, The Death List, takes place in London, so it's probably not surprising to find me reading this, lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment