Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, April 11, 2014

I passed! I passed my driving test!!!!!!! I'm now street legal!!!!!!!!!

I'm now street legal! That's right! This morning, I took my driver's test and I passed! This girl is now street legal. All I have to do is go and get my lovely, newly updated license and I'm good to go!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And as a reward, I bought myself a book. I might as well say it- I caved. I bought the book Face the Music: A Life Exposed. I really want to read it! I can honestly see the look on my mom's face. She'll say "Well, I knew it wouldn't be long. I love you dearly, Caitlin, but you're so predictable". So, it's official: I lost the bet going on both here at my house and at work. Both my parents and sister bet I'd buy this within a day of it coming out and at work, they said 3 days. So, when they find out I bought it, yup, I lost the bet, lmao!! Besides, it was cheap- only $12 on Barnes and Noble, talk about awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment