Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Ozzy Osbourne worries about fellow Sabbath band member Tony Iommi

This is so sad. Ozzy is worrying about Tony's cancer. And to add, I'm reading that book about Tony Iommi, Iron Man: My Life Through Heaven and Hell with Black Sabbath. It's such a good book, and funny in some parts. He sort of tells it how it was!
"I always think cancer means death" Osbourne told the Toronto Sun. "I didn’t know anybody who’d recovered. My wife recovered from colon cancer and that was the first person I ever knew. But he just accepts it and gets on with it"

When Iommi was diagnosed, it was during the recording of 13, and it only slowed down recording, not completely stopping it. He was only undergoing chemo treatments and it was said that the treatments were finished in May 2012. Because, otherwise, Ozzy says Iommi is doing fine. "I mean it’s got to be worrying, but he’s doing fine I think, I hope,” Osbourne says. “I haven’t had one of them dark phone calls so I presume he’s okay. He’s unbelievable"

No comments:

Post a Comment